To provide efficient and adequate technical guidance and assistance for all interested parties, stakeholders, and sectors involved in the physical, terrestrial and marine areas of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
To achieve the highest possible standard of service to the public through the execution of genuine professionalism exhibited by an adequately trained and well committed staff.
- To prepare Physical Development Plans.
- To administer Development Control.
- To assist in project cycle management.
- To provide secretarial and technical services to the Physical Planning and Development Board.
- To provide technical services to the public and private sectors and non-governmental organisations.
- To provide technical assistance in GIS technology.
- To revise the structure of the planning application fees.
- To make the public more aware about planning related issues. To collaborate with other planning professionals and institutions regionally and internationally.
LOCAL: Government Departments, Private Sector, Non-Governmental Organisations, Statutory Corporations, Students.
REGIONAL: ECCB, CARICOM, CDB, OECS, ECCLAC and other Regional Organisations.
INTERNATIONAL: World Bank, United Nations and other International Organisations.